Mercury Spill Response Kit
- Reviews (0)
Mercury spills in laboratory and medical facilities need to be cleaned up quickly, as mercury is an extremely hazardous substance that can be inhaled or absorbed through the skin. It affects the brain, nervous system and internal organs. Designed to handle all stages of cleaning up hazardous mercury spills.
Clean up mercury spills quickly from the laboratory and medical equipment with this mercury spill kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.